Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

Suzy and Kang Daniel used to not listen to what their fans were talkingㅋㅋㅋ

They had an ear-warmer on during the fansign,  both reactions were so cute when they couldn't clearly hear what their fans were saying..ㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cute..ㅋㅋㅋ



-Hul.. Both are my favorite male and female idols..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. Suzy is so freaking pretty, it drives me crazy..

-Whoa.. What's with this post.. It makes me happy just by looking at it..

-Suzy looks like an actual bunny..

-They were wearing the exactly same ear-warmer, but with different color..ㅋㅋㅋ So freaking cute..

-I still can't believe Suzy is turning 26 this year..ㅜㅜㅜ She looks so adorable..

-Kang Daniel's expressions, though..ㅋㅋㅋ Why does he look so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ And Suzy looks so freaking pretty..

-Suzy is so freaking pretty while Kang Daniel is really clumsy in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋ Cuties..

-Both of their expressions are really adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Kang Daniel is such a cutie..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both Suzy and Kang Daniel are my biases.. I love you, my puppies<3

-I love both of them with my whole heart..

-Their cuteness is driving me crazy..

-Kang Daniel looks so funny..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com