Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

I was looking for idols with pretty noses and discovered Sunggyu..

The first picture in the left column is him..
How could someone has that beautiful, perfectly-angled nose without going under the knife..?
The rest of the members also have beautiful noses too, but Sunggyu's nose looks like a drawing..
It looks so f*cking pretty and soft..
I think his nose looks quite similar to Jhope's..


[+105][-11]

1. [+109][-6] This reminds me of that time when a fan asked if Sunggyu got his nose done, and he replied, 'If I were to go under the knife, I would fix my eyes.. Why would I fix my nose?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+108][-110] Jhope has a really beautiful nose..

3. [+70][-2] Our Gyu's nose is indeed very prettyㅠㅠ

4. [+51][-0] Nose-finite..

5. [+40][-0] Sunggyu has a really beautiful nose and face shape..ㅜㅜ  As expected from Nose-finite..

6. [+33][-0] At first, I thought he got his nose done.. But I saw his year book picture and realized that his nose has always looked that pretty..

7. [+27][-1] Woohyun has a really pretty nose too..ㅠㅠ  It looks really sharp, I think.. Just look at the shadow of his face.. It's totally an art..

8. [+25][-0] His nose is indeed very pretty.. So is his face shape..

9. [+24][-0] Our Gyu is beautiful..

10. [+23][-0] Every members of Nose-finite have beautiful noses..ㅠㅠ 
trazy.com