Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

The actor who's in talk for the Doha role in drama The Moon That Rises In The Day'

(click on the pic to see it in bigger size)

is actor Kim Jaeyoung.
He's currently starring in 100 Days My Prince as Moo Yeon.
He's in talk because of his similar vibes and figure with the character.

ㄴMooyeon from 100 Days My Prince resembles Doha.. He's 186cm tall and even has a similar vibes to Doha..
ㄴI really think Mooyeon from 100 Days My Prince would suit this character really well
ㄴI think Mooyeon from 100 Days My Prince kinda resembles this character..
ㄴMooyeon.. It has to be Mooyeon.. Kim Jaeyoon..
ㄴIf you're talking about Mooyeon, the actor's name is Kim Jaeyoung, not Jaeyoon!
ㄴPlease let Mooyeon from 100 Days My Prince take this role..
ㄴMooyeon from 100 Days My Prince would suit this character really well..
ㄴI'm requesting for Mooyeon from 100 Days My Prince..
ㄴMooyeon suits this character's image really well..
ㄴIt would be nice if he bulks up a little bit, though..

Kim Jaeyoung is always mentioned to be the actor who suits the role really well, so I'm making a comparison between him and the manga character down below.

For your records, he's 186cm tall and was born on 1988

It's not confirmed yet, so please don't leave any hate comments..


-But his acting skills..

-He really does look like he just popped out from the manga..ㅋㅋ

-Among all the other actors that viewers have mentioned so far, he's the best in my opinion..

-But is matching the looks really that important..? Take a look back at Cheese In The Trap..ㅋㅋ I personally think the acting skills are more important than the looks..

-He really does suit the image of the character..

-He has similar vibes with the actual character..

-He really does look like the character, but the actor who's going to play as Doha needs to be a really good actor.. So I don't think he's a good choice..

-No.. I'm telling you, his acting skills are not that good..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I agree that both him and the character have similar looks.. But not with their auras..

-It's my first time seeing him, I have to agree that they look similar but I somehow feel he's not the right actor for that role.. It's just.. My feelings..

-Hul.. He's really handsome.. He would suit this character really well..

-Hul.. He really does look like Doha..

-He does look like the character but.. I don't know..
trazy.com