Klook.com

Friday, January 18, 2019

Here are the Western teen movies I would like to recommend you guys

10 Things I Hate About You

It's about a project to make a girl, who really hates guys, to be in a relationship.
The whole plot is really interesting, and the male main character is very handsome..
You won't regret watching this

The Duff

I forgot what is it about, but I still remember how fun the movie was..
I would like to recommend this one too.
And anyway, the male main character is really handsome<3<3

+++
The most recommended movies in the comment sections.
Thank you guys!

Pitch Perfect

It's a Boy Girl Thing

Easy A

[+158][-4]

1. [+86][-2] To All The Boys I've Loved Before?? That's a really nice movie..

2. [+38][-0] Mean Girls, White Chicks, and Pitch Perfect are good as well!!

3. [+30][-3] List of foreign teen movies
Flip, 10 Things I Hate About You, A Love So Beautiful, Clueless, You Are The Apple of My Eyes,  17 Again, Wild Child, Mean Girls, She's The Man, House Bunny, Legally Blonde, Wallflower, High School Musical, Princess Diary, Easy A, What a Girl Wants, Accepted, My Mad Fat Diary

4. [+25][-0] Does anyone here know about High School Musical and Hannah Montana..? The memories of my childhood.. These series made me want to live in The U.S..

5. [+24][-0] I've watched all of Western teen movies, the good ones and the bad ones, all of them..ㅠㅠ  I still remember how it felt like I was entering a whole new world when I first watched them.. I wonder why are there not a lot of movies like that these days.. I hope South Korea could produce movies like those too. Anyway, I would like to recommend the Western teen movies that are just recently released: To All The Boys I've Loved Before, Reality High, The Kissing Booth. All of these are Netflix's Original Series. They're really good, make sure to watch them!

6. [+21][-0] You guys really need to watch High School Musical..ㅠㅠ  Especially if you like musical movies, you would love this series..ㅠㅠ The actors and actresses are really good-looking.. There are three movies in this series!! Zac Efron from The Greatest Showman is the main character in this series..ㅠㅠ

7. [+17][-2] Me Before You!!!

8. [+17][-0] Clueless! The female main character is so gorgeous, this movie has a special spot inside my memory..

9. [+14][-0] I'm sure most of you have watched this, but I'm gonna recommend Princess' Diaries!!ㅠㅠㅠ I can't forget how gorgeous the main character is..
trazy.com