Klook.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The fangirls' slangs and expressions in English

(NB: Please note that the example were written in Korean)

Trash
ex: I'm a big fan of XXX 
= I'm XXX's trash

Bias
ex: My favorite idol is XXX
 = XXX is my bias

Ult Bias (ultimate bias)
This happens when someone has a lot of biases. It is used to mention their favorite bias out of the other biases.
ex: My favorite idol among all of my favorites is XXX 
= My ult bias is XXX

Ult group (ultimate group)
ex: My favorite group is XXX 
= My ult group is XXX

Bias wrecker
This is used to mention the idol that you like even though they're not your biases.
ex: XXX is not my bias, but I really like him
=XXX is such a bias wrecker

Extra
This is used when an idol is acting like a beagle, or showing their 4D sides.
ex: XXX is such a beagle
= XXX is being so extra

Slay
Means 'really cool'
ex: XXX did really cool on stage
=XXX Slays the stage
ex: XXX is so pretty, I'm dyingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
=XXX slays me

Thread, appreciation thread
A compilation of pics or gifs of an idol
ex: Compilations of XXX's smiling pictures
= XXX's smile appreciation thread
ex: Compilations of my favorite pictures
=Favorite pics thread

And the expressions that is often used when an idol is being too sexy or beautiful

ex: Crazy.. ㄴ아ㅓ룬어룸 (in Hangul)
= OMG ldknflasknflsndlkan
You just need to smash your keyboard

ex: XXX is so sexy, cool, beautiful
= XXX IS RUDE
=XXX THIS IS ILLEGAL

ex: XXX is so cute and sexy at the same time
= XXX is so cute and rude at the same time


-I had no idea the words 'Rude' and 'Illegal' are used in this situation..

-Can someone tell me when is the word 'mood' usually used?

-I noticed that I-fans often use OT5, OT9, etc.. And the OT stands for Only Trust^^

-What does 'stan' mean..?

-Oh.. I only understand 'bias' at first.. Thanks for the information^^

-Whoa.. These are the expressions that I'm really curious about..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I noticed I-fans also often use words like 'soft'.. What does that mean?

-These are the expressions that I often see in Youtube..ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for the information..

-oppa eng plz:(

-'Fangirl'..? It's my first time hearing that word..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com