Klook.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Male idols who are able to pull of the hairstyle that not just anyone can look good with

Red hair color!
Red color has a high chroma and it's really bright, it's more difficult to look good in red hair rather than blonde.

1. ONF's Hyojin



2. MXM's Im Youngmin



3. Monsta X's Jooheon



4. Day6's Wonpil



5. Wanna One's Kang Daniel



6. BTOB's Lee Minhyuk



7. Up10tion's Wooshin



8. Seventeen's Scoups



9. Wanna One's Park Jihoon




-Alpaca suits this hair color the best.. As expected from the son of a tomato farmer..

-I expected to see Park Woojin in this list..

-The third guy reminds me of Park Minwoo..

-Whoa.. There are a lot of idols who did this hairstyle. I can only think of Gdragon when it comes to red hair..

-I clicked this post with expectation to see V on the list, though..ã… ã… 

-Im Youngmin looks really good with this hair color..

-What.. Where did V go..?

-Minhyuk suits this hair color really well..ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

-Hyojin..? That guy is totally my type..

-Whoa.. Wooshin is really handsome, like for real..ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-Scoups is so freaking handsome..

-I thought V would be listed on this post..

-Kang Daniel suits red hair color really really well..

-Wonpil..? I think he's the one who suits this hair color the best out of all the idols mentioned on this post..
trazy.com