Klook.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Got7's JB walks on all fours

This is how JB usually looks on stage


Not too long ago, in a Japanese interview..

In the morning, I walk on all fours until I get out of my room. Because if I walk with my feet, my cats would cling to me asking for food. That's why I pretend to be a cat and try to not get caught (pretending) by the cats.

...??????ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He said that he does that to fool his cats by pretending to be another cat...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Huk.. That's so cute..

It seems that you guys may not know this, unless if you're his fans.
But he's the owner of 5 cats.
Nora, Kunta, Odd, Ver, Cake

Sadly, he doesn't upload his cat pictures a lot.
He hasn't uploaded any pictures of Ver and Cake..ㅠㅠㅠ


This is a fan-art of JB walking on all fours..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I hope to see JB in person at least once before I die..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+85][-2]

1. [+37][-0] Seems like the cats like to act all cutesy around him...ㅠㅠㅠ I'm so jealous..

2. [+34][-0] Jaebum-ah.. Do you really think that you can fool them..?

3. [+31][-0] Im Jaebum is so cute..ㅠㅠㅠ His reversal charms got me weak..ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+21][-0] Bum-kitten in the practice room..

5. [+16][-0] The official cutie in Got7^^

6. [+14][-1]..ㅠㅠㅠ He's so freaking cute..

7. [+14][-0] He looks chic and sexy, but he's actually a kitten who's very clumsy,,

8. [+14][-0] I'm getting a heart-attack...

9. [+12][-0] Hul.. It must not be easy to raise 5 cats..

10. [+10][-0] Got7's cutie..
trazy.com