Klook.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The drama OST that will never get old in my personal opinion

SHINee's Stand By Me

and Perhaps Love.
These songs have already been in my playlist since like 6 years ago.


-I agree with Perhaps Love..

-I seriously will never get tired of that OST from Goong..

-I can already hear the songs just by reading the titles..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh.. I'm currently re-watching Boys Before Flowers right now..

-Hul.. That song has been stuck inside my head lately..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-All of Goong's OST are really great, I still listen to them..

-Hul.. This brings me so much memories..

-I agree with Perhaps Love.. And also Beautiful from Goblin!

-Hul.. I had no idea this was SHINee's song..

-This song always brings me memories, I can't help but tear up whenever I listen to it..ㅠㅠ

-Stand By Me still never fails to make my hear flutter..ㅋㅋㅋ I personally the OST from Dream High, the one that Sunye sung is also really great..

-Paradise too..ㅠㅠ All of Boys Before Flowers OSTs are really great..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Boys Before Flowers is the best drama I have ever seen in my life.. All of the OSTs are really great..

trazy.com