Klook.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Which lines indicate that your girlfriend is actually mad?

Q: Which lines show that your girlfriend is really mad?
1. 'I'm really really mad right now'
2. 'Forget it'
3. 'I can totally understand what you're saying'
4. 'It's okay'
5. '...' (speechless)


-4..

-5.. She's so mad until the point that she becomes too lazy to even talk..

-I personally think it's 2..

-I'm a girl myself and I think the answer is 5..

-4.. She doesn't even bother to solve the problem anymore..

-5 or 4.. For me, when I really get mad at my boyfriend I wouldn't talk to him and in the end I would say that it's okay..

-Maybe 4 or 5..? She doesn't even bother to show him how mad she actually is..

-4.. She doesn't even want to talk anymore and the situation can't be fixed anymore..

-I think it's 5.. She doesn't even bother to say that it's okay..

-I think it's 4.. 5 is what you do when you're really mad, 4 is what you say when you don't even have the energy to get mad..

-5.. I usually don't talk when I'm angry..

-5.. I have to admit that it's really annoying when someone doesn't talk when they're angry..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-5.. That means the boyfriend should prepare to break up with her..

trazy.com