Klook.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The trainees who are said to got picked by Yang Hyunsuk because of their looks

Haruto, '04 liner, 16 years old, rapper



So Junghwan, '05liner, 15 years old, vocal



Yoon Jaehyuk, '01liner, 19 years old, vocal




-They are indeed very handsome, but I don't know if they have any charms..

-The last guy looks really charming..

-Is Haruto Japanese..?

-Yoon Jaehyuk got into the final line up..?

-Haruto is really handsome..

-I think So Junghwan..? is the most handsome out of them all..

-Why are you leaving Joon Gyu out of this post..? I can't believe you don't consider him as the visual..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They all look really young.. But I'm not going to deny that they all look handsome!!

-That Haruto guy is quite handsome..

-Oh Gosh.. I can't believe all of them are younger than me..ㅠㅠ

-The best visuals in YG so far..

-I'm really looking forward to their debut!!

-The first guy is totally my type..

-The first guy reminds me of B.I..
trazy.com