Klook.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

EXID's Hyerin talks about the 'pink light' in ISAC


'Video Star' EXID's Hyeri 'Pink light in ISAC', witness numbers of couples... They brush their hands against each other secretly

In the picture Hyerin reveals that a lot of idols flirt during the opening and closing ceremony in ISAC.


-Ah.. Please don't talk about this, Hyerin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-I already know about it all, but this is too much of information for me..

-I don't even want to know about it..ㅠㅠ

-Yeah, it's a place where pretty girls and handsome guys are gathered in one place.. There's no way that they don't see some that attract their attention..

-Even when the fans are watching them..?

-She was just talking about that because one of the MCs asked her..

-How is that possible when there are countless pair of eyes watching them..?

-She should've said that she doesn't know.. There's no need to spill the tea..

-I seriously don't understand why idols talk about this in other shows..

-You guys are so f*cking sensitive.. Seems like you're scared your idols might get caught being in a relationship..?

-No one asked, no one cares..

-I'm so jealous of them.. Like for real..

-She must've experienced too.. Everytime idols talk about something like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is 'Ah.. I guess that's what they experienced..'
trazy.com