Klook.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Mr. Jo from SKY Castle opens up an Instagram account

'Starting an Instagram account because of Seohyung Sunbae's recommendation #SaluteSalute #KimSeohyung #LeeHyunjin #MrJo #KimJooyoung'

스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
KSH: emojis
ㄴLHJ: I love you, Sunbaenim!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comment 1: 'Kim Jooyoung = Start up an Instagram account today. Follow me there. Mr Jo = Why Instagram.. Alright, I will do it'

Comment 2: 'You have to trust whatever Kim Jooyoung says'

스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
He only follows two accounts: His company's official account and Kim Seohyung's account..ㅋㅋㅋ

스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
#SKYCastle #MrJo

스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
Cutie Lotto and Byul-ie

스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
스카이캐슬 조선생 인스타 시작함 | 인스티즈
Last year during 'Smashing Your Back!!'
#SKYCastle #MrJo #SmashingYourBack #MrLee


-Mr. Jo is a really handsome man..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think he looks very dandy! So handsome..

-He looks really sweet when he smiles..

-Hul.. He's really cool.. He somehow looks very dandy..

-Mr. Jo, don't you think you're too handsome to be real??ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't believe how handsome he looks when he puts down his hair like that!!!

-Whoa.. He starred in Smashing Your Back..

-He never reminds me of my cousin.. They look exactly the same..

-So handsome..

-He looks really different when he smiles...

-Whoa.. It's my first time seeing him smiling..

-Whoa.. He looks really different now that he smiles + puts down his hair..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Mr. Jo with bangs..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I love you, Mr. Jo..

-It's really fascinating to see Mr. Jo actually smiling..ㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a whole different person..
trazy.com