Klook.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The duality of an idol that creates a buzz



-That's my boyfriend..

-The difference between him on stage and off stage is seriously driving me insane..

-That's so crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks adorable in the first gif..

-Hul.. Dokyeom looks really thicc.. He seems to have a really great body.. 

-He's seriously... Driving me crazy....

-Look at his nose.. Is this the real life..?

-Oh Gosh.. It's Lee Seokmin..

-Dokyeom and Lee Seokmin are two different person!!!

-Our Dokyeomie is not a fool<3<3

-How could his nose be that beautiful..?? Is he also a human like me..??

-How do you spell 'perfect'? The answer is DK.

-Dokyeom.. I'm losing my mind because of this duality of yours..

-Who is this guy..?
  -Dokyeom from Seventeen!!

-His nose is a piece of art..


(NB: The fan really does write 'thick' or 두꺼워 in Korean, lmao)
trazy.com