Klook.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sakura looking the most gorgeous as ever today










-She looks like a beautiful villain..? to me..ㅠㅠ

-She really does look outstanding..

-She's really beautiful, hul..

-Her hair looks old-fashioned..ㅠㅠ She should've just tied them up..

-Her visual is going crazy today.. She looks awesome..

-Our Kkura is so freaking pretty..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She reminds me of Na Kyungwon..

-Honestly speaking, Sakura is indeed very gorgeous..

-She's really pretty..ㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful, but I hope she would change her hairstyle..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-So freaking pretty..

-I want to see her with long hair..

-I'm not a fan.. But if this is not pretty, then I don't know what is..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I hope she would consider to change her hairstyle..ㅠㅠㅠ Her face works really hard to make that hairstyle looks pretty..
trazy.com