Klook.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Big Hit TXT's full-group shot!





-Big Hit really suck at taking pictures.. Look at how cute they are in the video..

-The guy in the right somehow looks like Jungkook.. A really cheesy version of Jungkook..

-They all look really charming..

-Yeonjun is so cute..

-They all look really young in the video.. The pictures make them look so much more mature than they actually are.. Anyway, the 5 of them have similar images to me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Huening Kai..? I thought his visual was so-so at first, but turns out he has a really unique aura..ㅋㅋ

-Yeonjun is totally my type..

-I have a feeling they're going to get so much more handsome as they grow..

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Soobin!

-They remind me of B1A4..

-They all look so much better in the video..

-Oh.. They all look handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait to hear their song!!

-What's the name of the second guy from the left?

-My babies.. Even though I don't even know how their voices sound like..
trazy.com