Klook.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Am I the only one who's curious about Minjoon's recent whereabouts in SKY Castle?

this.. may not contain any spoiler but just in case, read at your own risk



There are two students that are being taken care by Kim Jooyoung.
Did Kim Jooyoung only give the leaked test to Ye Seo..?
Judging from the situation, it doesn't seem like Kim Jooyoung is even paying any attention to Minjoon..
Is he doing okay..?
He probably got the leaked test and scored perfect in his test too, right..??
I'm really curious..


[+466][-1]

1. [+264][-0] It would be weird if nothing happens to Minjoon while Ye Seo is being screwed up like that..

2. [+227][-1] When Kim Jooyoung was having a tea time in her office, I thought to myself 'Isn't she supposed to take care of Minjoon..?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea there were someone else who thought the same thing..

3. [+165][-0] That's exactly what I kept thinking while watching the drama.. I thought I was the only one..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+162][-0] They should've just said Kim Jooyoung only accepts one student every year..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+92][-0] I know right.. What if Minjoon quietly gets accepted in SNU Med School.. I think Kim Jooyoung only focuses on Ye Seo..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+68][-1] Thinking about it, Kim Jooyoung should be taking care of 6 students. 2 students from each 10th, 11th, and 12th grade.. Which means 6 students in total. It doesn't make sense that she has a lot of time in her hands..

7. [+53][-0] Not only Minjoon, there are also 5 other students since she takes in 2 students every year..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+49][-1] It would be a plot-twist if Minjoon was the one who actually killed Hyena..

9. [+34][-1] I think she also takes care of Minjoon, sometimes.. She would tell Mr. Jo to do something blah blah blah to Minjoon..
trazy.com