Klook.com

Thursday, January 24, 2019

There are 12 people behind him..

Seventeen dancing in a line in Idol Room..ㄷㄷㄷ

There are 12 other guys behind Woozi..


They even pull down their arms in the same speed..???;;;

Please listen to their latest song, Home<3


[+576][-39]

1. [+224][-1] This looks so freaking cool.. How is this even possible?

2. [+147][-1] It really does look like Woozi is dancing alone..

3. [+142][-0] They dance in the perfect sync.. I'm not a fan, but my sister watched their video yesterday and I can't help but admire them.. They're seriously cool, you guys have to watch the video of it..

4. [+70][-0] They said that it didn't even take them a day to memorize the choreography..ㅎㅎ It takes them around 2 to 3 days to match their movements in sync..ㄷㄷ

5. [+58][-0] You guys seriously need to take a listen to their latest song, Home.. I can't stop repeating the song now..

6. [+49][-0] I just finished watching Idol Room..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Look at how funny Jung Hyungdon's expression is when the boys made a mistake during a game..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really funny that I took a screenshot of it..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+46][-0] You guys need to watch the full video, you won't regret it.. The sync dance is indeed really cool, but you need to also check out their diss rap..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+39][-0] I can only see Woozi's arm..ㄷㄷ Just imagine how hard they practiced for this..

9. [+36][-0] God-Hoshi

10. [+36][-0] Is that Dokyeom guy usually that funny..?ㅋㅋㅋ I just watched the show because it aired on TV, and I swear I thought I almost died from too much laughing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
trazy.com