Klook.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The most boring guest in I Live Alone

LFGid
But I have to admit that I did watch the episode, just because she's beautiful..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Yeah, she was indeed really boring but the episode became a huge talk in the entire country..

-I agree.. Add Jung Ryeowon to the list while you're at it.. But she's going to guest on the show again this week..

-The most boring episode I have ever enjoyed..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I felt like I was watching a documentary show..

-Yeah, but her face does not bore you at all..

-The most interesting boring episode ever.. It was boring, but I watched the whole episode..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I liked the episode, though..ㅋㅋㅋ Maybe because she's beautiful, I was amused just by looking at her face.. On top of that, everything about her seems fascinating. Because she's living a whole different life + her personality is totally different from mine..

-Even me, who usually don't watch TV, watched the whole episode..ㅋㅋ

-Ah.. So that it what you guys call 'boring'..? Learn something new everyday..

-The whole episode was very quiet, but I liked it..ㅋㅋㅋIt was boring, but I can't help but watch it everytime the re-run plays on TV..ㅋㅋ

-I just watched the show because she's beautiful..

-Yeah, I know right.. My mom would change the channel whenever the re-run plays on TV..ㅋㅋ

-It was boring.. I just watched because I was curious about the life that Kim Sarang is living.. 
trazy.com