Klook.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

P.O to shoot his first solo CF after his debut.. Hit his peak after 7 years into his debut



-Oh Godness.. Our Jihoon is now featured in articles.. You're the best, Pyo Jihoon..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really wish him all the best..ㅠㅠ

-Good luck, Jihoon.. I've watched him ever since he was a high school student. He still looks like a high school student to me..ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations, Jihoon-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Finally..ㅠㅠㅠ I hope he will rise higher in music industry as well..

-Did you guys know that he has some acting skills as well?ㅠㅠ I wish him all the best..ㅠㅠ

-It's somehow funny because I can hear his voice just by looking at that picture..ㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations on your first solo CF!!

-I still remember all his funny scenes from New Journey to The West..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Jihoon.. I'm literally tearing up right now..

-Does the reporter really have to put that picture for this article?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bursted out laughing as soon as I saw it..ㅋㅋ

-After his appearance in New Journey To The West, he became a star in my house. My mom really likes him and can't stop talking about how cute he is..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com