Klook.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

BTS sold out all of their concert ticket that will be held in the biggest stadium in Thailand

PIzbe

Rajamangala Stadium.

BTS would be the first Korean singer to perform in the biggest stadium in Thailand. 

Last year, Coldplay performed in this stadium. Next year, it's BTS. And Ed Sheeran in 2020. 

VJiLO
The venue of BTS' Wings Tour in 2016 vs  the venue of BTS' Love Yourself Tour in 2019

QfwCA
They became the number one worldwide trend 

qETKI
AVvIC
EEIhP
The tickets are already sold out


-Hul.. That's so amazing..

-That stadium looks bigger than Jamsil Stadium..ㅎㄷㄷ

-Whoa, that's a really big stadium. Ed Sheeran must be really amazing. I mean, Coldplay and BTS are band and a boygroup while Ed Sheeran is a solo singer..ㄷㄷ

-I heard their Bangkok's concert ticket is quite expensive, though..

-Whoa.. I wish I could hold my own concert in that stadium..

-Whoa.. Their venue for their concert in 2016 is located right next to it..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-I wish I could be there, even if that means I had to stand in the very back of the audience.. The atmosphere of the concert must be really overwhelming..

-I waited for 4 hours to get the ticket but I failed.. I really want to go to Bangkok, though..ㅠㅠ

-Their best seats are 6,800 THB while the furthest seats cost 2,000THB.

-BTS already sold out all the tickets?? Whoa.. Just imagine how tough the ticketing were, Thailand Armys must be really amazing..

-I went to BTS' concert in Jamsil Stadium. I was in the front lines in the first floor and the boys already looked like some cotton buds. And now for their Thailand concert, I barely got some place in the back in the first floor..ㅠㅠ I can't imagine how small the boys would look from there..ㅠㅠ

-BTS is literally popular in every country..

-I am!! Going!! to this concert!! I will be standing somewhere in that stadium next year!!ㅠㅠ 
trazy.com