Klook.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Medical experts claim that pricking fingers is useless, but a lot of people feel the effect after pricking their fingers..

Please note that there are some people who don't feel the effect of this.

Pricking fingers for indigestion

People tend to feel better after pricking their thumbs
This technique is usually used when consuming medicines don't help to relieve the indigestion
Medical experts claiming that this is just a placebo effect, means that it actually does not have any effect on the body, but there are a lot of people who prefer this technique rather than consuming medicines to relieve their indigestion.


-When we're indigested, blood that comes out usually is very dark..

-This works really well to relieve indigestion, no doubt..

-I knew it was just a placebo effect.. I have never felt the effect of pricking fingers, I thought I was the weird one..ㅠㅠ

-I don't know if the blood is dark when you feel indigested, but I feel so much better after pricking my fingers..

-This is the fastest and the simplest technique to relieve indigestion..

-How do you prick your fingers, though..?ㅠㅠ I never prick mine because I don't know how to..

-I don't know what's the reason or how this works, but it really helps to relieve indigestion..

-When I prick my finger because I feel indigested, the blood that comes out is usually very dark. But when I prick it when I'm not feeling indigested, it doesn't even bleed at all..

-I work in hospital and all the doctors here prick their fingers when they feel indigested..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember when I was a kid, I would get really scared when my mom asked me to prick my finger..
trazy.com