Klook.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

What's your fansite name?

Mine is Dear Night..ㅋㅋㅋ That's a pretty name


-Little Attack..

-Shining Heart..ㅋㅋ

-Winter Sugar.. So pretty..

-Mine is Only Dream.. And for your information, my bias is Jaemin from NCT Dream..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Shining Night.. And my fandom's name is Starlight. We are meant to be..

-Dear Sunshine.. I love the name!

-Winter Baby.. I somehow have a feeling that there's a fansite out there named Winter Baby..ㅋㅋ

-Snow Sensation...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Dear Angel.. There must be a fansite with this name out there..

-Only Love.. Wow, my fandom's name is Love, though..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Heaven Moment.. That's not badㅋㅋㅋ

-I googled up my sister's 'fansite name' and it turns out to be one of my bias' fansites..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Blue Peach.. Like a peach, but blue..?
trazy.com