Klook.com

Monday, December 10, 2018

Who's prettier, Irene or me?

1. You are on a date with your girlfriend when she suddenly asks you, 'Who is prettier, Irene or me?'. Which is the most suitable answer for the question? (4 points)

a. Get your mind straight and let's have some drink, okay?
b. Of course it's Irene
c. Irene is unrealistically beautiful, like a doll. And you are realistically beautiful.
d. Of course it's you. I would dump her even if she asks me to go out with her. 
e. I'm sorry, I was wrong. Do you want me to buy you a new bag?


-Of course the answer is (a)..ㅋㅋㅋ

-(d) seems to be the right answer, but I personally like (a) more..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seulgi is pretty..

-Well, that's so out of blue..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The right answer would be (e)..

-(f) Irene is indeed very beautiful, but in my eyes you are so much more beautiful than her. The one who makes my heart races is not her, but you.

-'Let's break up.'

-'You're too drunk. Stop drinking'

-Isn't the right answer would be, 'Who's Irene?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The best thing to do in that situation is to break up with your girlfriend..

-(c) is not so bad.. It doesn't sound like a total bullshit..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It would feel really nice if my boyfriend answers something like (d).. Even though I know that's completely a lie..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com