Klook.com

Monday, December 10, 2018

The idol groups that we won't be able to see in Music Shows anymore

Wanna One was formed by the National Producers' vote through the survival audition show, Produce 101 Season 2.

They started off their journey with Energetic as their debut song and made their comeback with the title song Spring Breeze from their last album!

They officially announced that their performance on Inkigayo would be their last promotion.



Last year, Nu'est auditioned on Produce 101 with disbandment in their thoughts. But since then, they have been receiving a lot of love and formed a new unit called Nu'est W.

They debuted with 'If You' and made their comeback with the title song 'Help Me' from their latest album. They also officially announced that their performance on Inkigayo would be their last promotion.

[+544][-66]

1. [+122][-4] As a fan of both groups, I felt really weird when I watched Inkigayo, so I just chose to turn off the TV. All I hope is just for each members to always be healthy and happy no matter which or what paths they choose!! Thank you so much for giving us good music..bbb

2. [+115][-4] Both Nu'est W and Wanna One have worked really hard all this time, they brought me happiness<3 I'm sure both groups have brighter futures ahead. I'm rooting for their happiness and friendship!!

3. [+106][-3] Good job to both groups. They have worked really hard to earn what they have right now. I wish for their happiness and I'm looking forward to more of cooler performances from them!

4. [+78][-12] I'm sorry for sleeping on this group.. I promise to support them even more in the future. I'm really grateful for you, Nu'est W.

5. [+42][-0] I'm a fan of both Nu'est and Wanna One, I like them so much. There were some times when I got upset because one or two weirdos that cause fights between these two fandoms, but I will always support them no matter what. And to every Nu'est and Wanna One's fans, and also the National Producers, you guys have done a really great job! Let's walk on the flowery paths from now on<3

trazy.com