Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

,

Is Gong Yoo considered as a handsome or not?

SzYUo
LIuTs
ECNzL
UKwxy
Baopu
KxCZe
Ebbib
IMlYD
VLkjV
qlVVM
OhWpk
PzEMf
JPXcm
DjguN
iZuGU
AVsqD
VBiKm

credits when reposting

-He's indeed handsome, but not my type..

-Of course..

-I think he is a flower boy...

-I think he's just handsome.. He looks like my homeroom teacher in senior high school..

-He has an unique looks.. He looks cool when he acts..

-I don't think so..

-He's not my type but if that's not handsome then I don't know what is..

-He's not handsome..???? Then I wonder what's the description of handsome in your dictionaries.. The comments are so absurd..

-He's so freaking handsome, though..??

-He's not the flower boy type.. He's just handsome...

-I don't think he's handsome, though..?

-Nope..

-He doesn't look that handsome in person..

-He's just.. handsome. For me, the example of flower boys are Wonbin, Go Soo, etc.

-I don't know.. He's indeed very charming and unique-looking but I wouldn't consider him as handsome..

-He's not exactly that handsome.. But he has a very likeable face..

-He's not handsome, but his body is..ㅋㅋ

-Not my type, but he's indeed very handsome..

-He's handsome.. and mine..
trazy.com