Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

The queen of pictorials (ft. Seulgi)

For December's issue

For Spring's issue

For May's issue

For Summer's issue

For July's issue

These are the pictorials she did this year..ㅋㅋㅋ
I think she suits the nickname 'The Queen of Pictorials'..ㅋㅋ


[+60][-7]

1. [+21][-1] Please take a look of our Queen of Pictorials, Seulgiㅠㅠ

2. [+20][-2] I never imagine there would be a day where I can see a Pann post about Seulgi's pictorialsㅠㅠㅠ This is my favorite picture of her, even though it's an old pictorial!

3. [+18][-1] I've been paying some attention to her for a really long time and I noticed that she will do well as a model..

4. [+7][-0] I've always thought that she has her own colors, which have the ability to draw people in. She's one of the female idols that I'm looking forward to..

5. [+6][-0] She looks so elegant.. The only thing left is to find a CF or advertisement that suits her image, she will hit really big once she does..

6. [+6][-0] Whoa.. I thought that girl who's holding a cup in the mirror wasn't Seulgi.. She becomes a whole different person whenever she changes her expressions..

7. [+6][-0] My friend is a big fan of Seulgi, that's why she always change her profile picture whenever Seulgi does a pictorial and I have to agree it's kind of interesting to see..

8. [+5][-0] She has this dark, mysterious, and chic aura when she does pictorials.. I think she will be a perfect model for CF, advertisement, and professional pictorials..

9. [+5][-0] Her poses look so natural..

10. [+5][-0] Look at how slender she is.. Is this the real life..
trazy.com