Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

Two rising actresses who are surprisingly tall

Shin Hyesun 172cm

Kim Taeri 166cm
gRPMX

When they're with other people:
DNXNP
Kzpjo

credits when reposting

-For me, it's Im Soojung..

-Hul.. I had no idea they were that tall since they look so cute..

-Shin Hyesun.. Sometimes I'm surprised to see how tall she actually is..ㅋㅋ

-Yoona is actually 167cm and Son Yejin is 165cm.. It's just because of the heels..

-For me, it's Chae Soobin.. She's around 167cm, I think..

-Hul..? I thought Kim Taeri was so small and cute, I was wrong..

-Whoa.. Shin Hyesun is so freaking tall..

-Isn't that just because the other people in that picture are actually small..? I thought Kim Taeri was quite short..ㅋㅋ

-I thought Shin Hyesun was short.. She's so freaking tall..

-I thought Shin Hyesun was only 160cm..

-I thought Kim Taeri was over 170cm tall because of the title..

-For me, I thought Jo Sungwoo was tall but it's the opposite..

-Both of them are my favorite actresses!

-I wonder why did I think Taeri was small in the first place..ㅋㅋ Probably because she's a cutie..?

-Shin Hyesun is really really tall..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Kim Taeri was around 150cm..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Shin Hyesun's height is really surprising..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com