Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

Everything is not turning out well for this male idol

ZJtwK
qWiNS
Vbwhv
OHZrS
cBaor
RdcXv
is KNK's Seungjoon.
He got eliminated from Big Hit and JYP's line up for their upcoming boy groups.
And debuted with KNK in the end.
It's only a week before KNK's comeback and one of his teammates is caught in a dating rumors.

credits when reposting

-I don't know who is this guy but he's really handsome..

-He looks like a model..

-Seems like he's the guy who used to train together with BTS..

-There was that one time when he became a hot topic of the town because of his looks..ㅠㅠ

-He's really handsome.. I wonder why do people keep on sleeping on KNK..

-He's handsome.. I wish him all the best..

-Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Lee Chanhee..?

-He should've participated in Produce 101..

-He's my friend's bias.. I wish him all the best..

-He gives of an actor vibes..

-I believe he will become successful in the future..

-I want to see him as an actor..

-He slightly reminds me of Park Hyungsik..

-Let's go for a drama.. I think he can do well as an actor..

-He's handsome and charming..

-Seungjoon, you will do well.. Don't worry, I know you will do well..

-Everything will turn out well for our Seungjoon.. He's a very kind and friendly kid..ㅠㅠ

-Is he that guy who was rumored to be training together with BTS and Got7..?

-I think he suits to be an actor, or model more than an idol..
trazy.com