Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

,

JBJ to become a dream come true



-Hul..

-Hul.. I don't know what to do.. Hul.. Please..

-Great!! You guys have nothing left to do beside being successful nowㅠㅠ

-Debut..ㅠㅠ A dream comes true..ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations!!<3<3

-Please include all of them without any exceptions..ㅠㅠ

-Yongguk-ah.. Kwon Hyunbin..ㅠㅠ I wish you all the best..

-Whoa.. No wonder why they're often seen hanging out together..

-My bank account is all yours..

-Please..ㅠㅠ Please debut as soon as possible..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Wait a second.. I can't breathe.. Give me a second..

-I was like, 'It's probably just a Hoax..'.. Is this real???

-Fave Ent.? Do you mean IU's label..?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-The best combination everㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I can't wait... Sanggyun-ah.. I can't wait!!!

-What a great news!!!

-I knew this was going to happen, I'm happy for them!

-Great, I can die in peace now..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Unbelievable!
trazy.com