Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

Im Youngmin and Kim Donghyun to debut as sub-unit in August


credits when reposting

-Donghyun-ah.. Youngmin-ah.. I'm so happy to hear this..ㅠㅠ

-Wait a minute.. They're going to debut in August..?

-Finally..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Is this the real life, or is it just fantasy?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-August??? My bank account is going to be doomed..

-Greatㅠㅠㅠ I love Brand New Music..

-Hul.. Hul.. Hul.. This is crazy..

-Oh My God..

-Good job, Brand New.. Good job!!

-What did I dream about last night..

-They're going to release a mini album!!ㅠㅠ I take back all the words saying that Brand New Music sucks at doing their job..ㅠㅠ

-Bye.. My bank account.. Good bye..

-I'm crying because I'm really happy to hear this..ㅠㅠ I love you, guys..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Amazing.. I will be looking forward to it!

-Hul.. They're going to debut as sub-unit?ㅠㅠㅠ

-Brand New Music is working hard, guys!!

-I'm happy for them,,

-What.. Wait a second..

-It's a good thing they didn't make it to the top 11..ㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com