Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

Yoo Seonho and Yook Sungjae are going on a vacation together

Scriptwriter: Do you know each other?
SJ: No, It's our first time meeting each other..
SJ: He looks really beautiful..

1-2m.gif
SH: Because I look like you..
SJ: Ah, because you look like me?

I'm rooting for this interaction between these handsome guys from Cube..


They never met each other before and through this CF, they got a chance to go on a vacation together..ㅋㅋㅋ
You can vote for their destinations through T-Mon app
kwFRj

Yoo Seonho's face in T-Mon App, which got famous because it was used for Produce 101's voting around a month ago.
Please participate in voting their destinations by clicking the link<3


credits when reposting

-Whoa.. I love this combination..

-Whoa.. Cube is working really hard..

-Seonho is already shooting CFs now..? He's so handsome..

-Crazy.. Both of them are insanely handsome..

-Handsome guy + Handsome guy = Perfectness..

-I think Seonho will end up being clingy af towards Sungjae..ㅋㅋ Look at how he already acts all cutesy in front of Sungjae even though it's their first time meeting each other..

-Whoa.. I like the chemistry between these two..ㅋㅋ They don't look awkward at all even though it's their first meeting!

-They give off similar vibes.. I like them both..

-I deleted T-Mon app after Produce 101 ended and now I'm installing it again because of you, Seonho-ya..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I have never imagined Seonho to shoot a CF for T-Mon.. It feels really weird..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of his fans.. His label is pushing him really hard..

-Sungjae is surprisingly shy.. Get closer, you two!ㅠㅠ

-Seonho is really adorable..ㅋㅋㅋ

-What's up with Cube?

-What an eye candy..

-Aren't they under the same label..? How come they never meet before..?
trazy.com