Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

,

Look at our school's lunch

Sometimes they give us side dishes that's still in frozen state, and the other times they give us foods that is not fully cooked yet. And if they have some ingredients left today, they will use it for the next day's lunch..ㅋㅋㅋ The students have been quiet until this time, but lately they started to upload it on the school's bulletin board

Tissue

Bugs

Tree branch

Brown: Cockroaches' body
Red: Cockroaches' legs

Plastic

This one is snail

I'm speechless.. Sometimes I wonder how all of those things end up in our lunches.. Sometimes, we would find scattered pieces of paper or plastics in our meals. One thing that I'm really curious about is that the teachers have never complained about the meals at all.. It's not like anything will change if we complain about it, anyway. So what do you think about my school's lunches? It's the f*cking worst, right?ㅋㅋㅋ

[+1,523][-10]

1. [+289][-1] They must be adding everything they see around them as the ingredients for your school's meals..

2. [+226][-1] Cockroaches?? That's crazy.. If something like that happened to me, I don't think I would be able to eat lunches from school anymore.. It's disgusting..

3. [+182][-1] Can't you just report it to The Office of Education? Do it..

4. [+23][-1] The price of meals in our school is only 4,000KRW and this is what we get.. If you pay the same price and that's what you get then.. I have nothing else to say..

5. [+22][-0] Isn't that just too serious?? I mean, it's not like they're willing to take responsibility if any of their students get food poisoned and have to be hospitalized.. They're so shameless for making the students pay to get those gross foods.. You need to report it to The Office of Education, it'll only get worse if you don't..

6. [+17][-2] This is fake.. These pictures are from Google..ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13][-0] Crazy.. It's not like they cook it in the deep forest or anything..ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12][-0] It's my school.. I knew someone would upload this on Pann someday.. I know very well about how gross the meals in my school are since I'm in my senior year right now.. Most of students in my class bring their own lunchboxes from home now..

9. [+11][-0] What a nice school.. They're encouraging their students to go on diet..

10. [+10][-0] Just send all of these pictures to The Office of Education and Ministry of Health..


trazy.com