Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Beauty is relative, but no one can disagree that these 8 female idols are beautiful

1uuNbbW
Co5CIqQ
evLWb0L
Nqm4cX0
k55jt7y
bVlLt5T
gtu2zNq

credits when reposting

-Agree~

-Who's the girl in the last gif..?

-Who's the girl above Irene's gif..?

-The last girl has a really unique microphone..

-All of them are so freaking pretty..

-I think all of them are beautiful but once again, beauty is relative..

-My eyes are probably the happiest eyes in this world right now..

-My jaw dropped when I saw Yoona and Suzy's gifs..

-Yoona is a wall..

-I don't know anyone besides Yoona, Suzy, and Irene...

-Suzy has a really gorgeous nose..

-The girl in the last gif is so beautiful..

-Whoa.. Look at Yoona..

-Yup.. All of them are mine..

-All of them are the centers in their own group..ㅠㅠ

-Where is Sandara Park..?

-Couldn't agree more..

-That gif of Yoona is driving me crazy..

-Look at Tzuyu..ㄷㄷ
trazy.com