Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, , ,

A shocking habit of Baekhyun's

As expected from a bully

[+151][-255]

1. [+139][-18] Thank you so much for all the attention you give towards Baekhyun, I can see it by how worried you are about the relationship between Exo's members in this gif. I wonder if you posted this because you know Baekhyun's teaser was just released yesterday.. 

2. [+114][-12] Exo's Kokobop will be released on the 18th at 6PM KST!

3. [+114][-15] Whoa, even me, who's an Exo-L, have never seen that gif before.. You must pay attention a lot towards everything he does.. Just use this chance to join our fandom..

4. [+35][-3] Chanyeol looks so cute when he pretends as if he's in pain when Baekhyun hits him with that small hands of him, and so does Baekhyun when he pretends to hit him hard when it's obvious that it's not that hardㅠㅠ Long life, Chanbaek!
BH: You should've edited me to look cooler.. I want to be cool too.. Chanyeol-ah, I thought you would've edited it.. Does it make you feel nice to make me look clumsy like that!!!
CY: It's too cute, I can't edit that out..

5. [+24][-0] Baekhyun's fist didn't even touch Chanyeol's head..

6. [+18][-0] Did you slow down the video to millisecond just to make this gif..? Thank you so much..ㅠㅠ

7. [+12][-0] What a pathetic post.. Go reflect on your life.

8. [+12][-0] Do you like Exo?? Don't you dare to like them, I don't want to have any more competitors now.

9. [+11][-2] So you're saying that Baekhyun's habit is.. punching the air with his fist?

10. [+9][-0] Exo will be releasing the title song of their 4th album, 'The War', titled  'KoKoBop' on 16th at 6PM KST
trazy.com