Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

,

The hardest thing to do when applying make up

Since when did you start applying make up?
For me, I started applying make up since 6th grade. I used to only use sun cream and Tony Moly liptint back then and started to use foundation and blush on around 7~8th grade..

It has been 2 years since I started drawing my eyebrows, but I still find it so hard to do..ㅠㅠ
If I draw my left eyebrow perfectly, the right one will look like a mess, and vice versa..ㅠㅠ
And it's also really hard when I shape my eyebrows, I sometimes think whether if I should shave off my eyebrows because of that..ㅠㅠ

Please give me an advice on how to draw my eyebrows!!
My biggest wish in life is to draw an arched eyebrows perfectly..


[+26][-6]

1. [+10][-0] Applying mascara.. They always end up clumping together in the end, f*ck..

2. [+9][-0] Is there anyone who's having a same problem with me? I have a thick eyebrows, but it has some empty space in between it.. Once I fill in the empty space, I end up looking like Shinchan..

3. [+9][-0] Applying the false eyelash, f*ck..ㅋㅋ

4. [+8][-0] Eyeliner..ㅠㅠ When will I get to draw it perfectly on both of my eyes..

5. [+7][-0] Contouring..

6. [+4][-0] You'll improve in no time if you keep on practicing.. I used to spend 10 minutes on drawing my eyebrows, but now I finish it in less than 2 minutes..

7. [+3][-0] I originally have an arched eyebrows, but since it looks different I have to match it and it's so freaking difficult..

8. [+2][-2] Just get it tattooed..ㅋㅋ

9. [+2][-0] Applying the glue to make double eyelids.. I never succeeded on doing that..

10. [+2][-0] Applying the right amount of blush on and contour.. 
trazy.com