Klook.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

, ,

Irene shot another legendary ending scene again today


credits when reposting

-Whoa.. She looks stunning..

-I can't help but amazed at her beauty.. How could she keep on getting prettier as the time passes by?

-My Goddess.. She looks so gorgeous..

-The Ending Scene Goddess..

-She's seriously so pretty..

-Whoa.. She's driving me insane..

-I literally choked when I saw this scene on TV..

-Bae Joohyun, don't stare at the camera like that.. You're killing me..

-I couldn't watch her stage live yesterday because I was busy purchasing tickets..ㅠㅠ

-Honestly speaking, all of her stages are legendary..

-I love you, Bae Joohyun..

-The center is Wendy, though.. She must be feeling really upset to know that she didn't get a close up zoom at this scene..ㅠㅠ

-I salute her.. Goddess Joohyun..

-I can see Seo Hyunjin in her.. As expected from SM's favorite type of face..

-Please.. Don't let her have bangs.. It's covering her beautiful face..ㅠㅠ

-She's not a human.. She's too pretty to be real..

-Whoa.. So freaking pretty..

-She reminds me of Seo Hyunjin..
trazy.com