Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Who are the three idols with the most unique vocal color in your opinion?

For me, it's Taeyeon, IU, and Baek Yerinㅎ




I will recommend you some of their songs/them covering other singers' songs..ㅎ 
Please listen to it if you have time! I guarantee these songs are very sweet and nice.
Taeyeon- U R, Baby Steps
IU- If you, I don't wanna love somebody else
Baek Yerin- Stuttering, Chandelier

Who are the three idols with the most unique vocal color in you own opinions?
And please recommend me their own songs/cover songs.. Thanksㅎ

[+140][-61]

1. [+336][-54] You've mentioned the female idols, so I'm going to mention the male idols here. The male idols with the most unique vocal color in my opinion is Woozi, Jungkook, and D.O. For Woozi, he sounds nice in almost all of his songs, Jungkook sounds the best in Butterfly, and D.O sounds the best in Don't Goㅜㅜ

2. [+255][-176] IU, Kei, Jungkook.

3. [+204][-72] IU, Seulgi, Jungkook.

4. [+66][-8] For male idols, it's Seventeen's Woozi, Exo's D.O, and SHINee's Onew. For femal idols, it's GG's Taeyeon, OMG's Seunghee, and Lovelyz's Kei.. These are just my opinions..ㅎ

5. [+65][-75] But honestly.. Isn't Jungkook the God of Vocal Color..?

6. [+64][-15] Only considering from their vocal colors, the most unique ones for the male idols are D.O, Woozi, and Changsub.. And for the female idols, Joy, Oh Hayoung, and Raina..

7. [+58][-7] In my personal opinion, the male idols with the most unique vocal color are Onew, D.O, Woozi..

8. [+45][-13] Jin, Jimin, and.. IU?

9. [+36][-4] D.O, Woozi, Jungkook.. Their vocal colors are so unique, the other idols have unique vocal colors as well though.. I'm just stating my opinionㅎㅎ

10. [+33][-1] Baek Ayeon, Kim Sunggyu, and there's this guy from BTOB whose name I don't know.
trazy.com