Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

,

Park Shinhye introduces her new-born brother, Shinyul. (EDIT: It's her cousin!)

#NotMySon
#NotMyNephew
#MyYoungestBrother
#WhoIs27YearsOldYoungerThanMe
#MomDad Shinyul-ah~ Are you praying #Amen in your sleep? 


-Hul.. Is this for real?

-Hul.. Unbelievable..

-Whoa.. This is so unbelievableㅋㅋㅋ

-Amazing.. His older sister is Park Shinye..

-Why do I find the #NotMySon hashtag is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Her sister can raise him aloneㅋㅋㅋ My classmate during middle high school has a sister who was 30 years older than himㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Their parents are so amazing!! It's really hard to raise a kid at that age, though..

-Whoa look at the age difference.. People could mistaken them as mother and son.. Their parents are so amazing!!

-Hul...

-Hul?

-Whoaㅠㅠ The baby looks so beautifulㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. My brother is 24 years older than me..

-Hul.. Her mother is so amazing..

-Hul.. Anyway look at how the baby is peacefully sleeping, he looks so beautifulㅠㅠ

-My mom had me when she was 25 years old..

-Hul.. Unbelievable.. I'm sure he will grow up into a very handsome man!

-Doesn't Park Shinhye also have an older brother? Their age difference must be over than 30 yearsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-And when Shinyul grows up and turns 27 years old, Park Shinhye will be 54 years old..

-And when Shinyul grows up and serves on military service, his collagues will ask whether if he has a sister and ask him to introduce her to them.. and by that time, Park Shinhye will be in her 50s..

-Whoa.. The age difference between me and my mom is 25 years though...

Hello! I didn't mistranslate it, this article was posted before she uploaded the other picture saying that it's actually her cousin. The OP wrote the title that way so I just translated it that way and added a notice on it:) Don't blame me for making all of these misunderstandings okayyyyyy lmao, blame the OP:(
trazy.com