Klook.com

Saturday, August 27, 2016

, ,

A male idol who has pierced his ears 11 times

is NCT's Ten

When asked about his piercings before he debuted with NCT, he revealed that he already has pierced his ears 11 times.
(But he usually only wear piercings on 6~7 of them)

-Teniya.. I like your piercings.. But please don't pierce your ears anymore..ㅠㅠ Eventhough everything you do is beautiful in my eyes..

-Oh.. I also have 11 ear piercings, we're a match made in heaven..

-I thought this was going to be an article about Sungjong.. I saw a picture of his ear piercings and I remember I was so shocked when I saw it..
  -I think you're talking about Sungyeol and not Sungjong??
  -Ah.. It's Sungyeol..

-His nose is so beautiful..

-Whoa.. He's so handsome..

-It must be so tiring to take a good care of all of them..

-My Ten's ears are so cute..

-Ah.. I suddenly have the urge to pierce my ears.. Ah.. No.. 
  -Pierce them! Ear piercings are the best..
  -I just pierced my ear for the second time today! It looks pretty eventhough it hurts..

-Even his ears are so handsome..

-His ears are so handsome.. I'm so jealous..

-He looks handsome no matter what..

-I have 14 piercings!

-Hul.. So prettyㅠㅠ

-Look at how handsome is him..

-Ten-ah.. I really hate piercing my ears but I got my ears pierced because of you.. I love you..

-It must hurt so bad..

-Doesn't it hurt..?

-Hul.. I guess it doesn't hurt..

-I found a similarity between me and Ten!

-Wow..

trazy.com