Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2016

,

A very dangerous mistake that happened during Seventeen's fanmeeting

'Please do a set of sex, cute, and tough expressions'
(The staff wrote it as 'sex' instead of 'sexy')


-??????? The staff......

-Guys, don't read itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  -The one who's holding the paper is a minor..

-Hul.. It's supposed to be 'Sexy', is that a typo..?ㅠㅠㅠ I'm feeling the second-hand embarassment..

-I thought someone was hurt or there was an accident, my heart almost dropped to the ground..

-? How can they not notice that.. 
  -I think it's because the staff who translated it/printed it did a mistake! It happened in Sydney so the staff must be foreigners..

-Mom..

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah.. This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋDoes that even make sense??

-Why did Chan have to be the one who held that paper..

-Please don't do this, Pledisㅠㅠㅠ

-The one who's holding the paper is the maknae of the group... lmao...

-The one who's holding that paper is a '99liner.. Chan-ah, close your eyes..

-This is Pledis' most legendary typo... ever..

-Chan-ah.. Close your eyes.. and Jisoo.. You did a great jobㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Chan-ah.. Close your eyes..

-I'm more curious about what happened after thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funny and sad at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm so curious about their reactionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Omo.. I'm so embarassed to see thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Just imagine the shock they got after reading thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Am I reading that right..

-What in the world.. The kid who's holding up the paper is a '99liner..
trazy.com