Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Look at what my boyfriend always do before we're going on a date

We've been dating for some time and he still thinks a lot about clothes he's going to wear on our date.. He would always send me pictures of several clothes and ask me to pick the best one, I feel really nice to know that he still pays attention and effort even to the smallest thing like this..

[+153][-13]

1. [+27][-0] ..I'm so jealous..

2. [+23][-0] Look at his socksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+22][-0] I also want to have a boyfriend like that.. OP.. Date for a long time, okay?

4. [+9][-0] I'm so jealous.. Date for a long time!

5. [+7][-0] Look at both of you dating each other in a very pretty way.. Long last!

6. [+5][0] The socksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You both are very cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+4][-1] Even the way he dresses is so heart-fluttering.. Long last.. *holds back tears*

8. [+4][-0] Long last..

9. [+3][-1] Is it already the time to wear long sleeves like that..? Not trying to ruin the mood, I'm just curious!

10. [+3][-0] ...... (this person's ID is: 'Tears')











trazy.com