Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

If you were given a chance to date a celebrity, who would you choose?

It's impossible but if I were given a chance to, I would date Exo's Chen.. He's cute, and he has this beagle-like personality, he jokes a lot and there's no way I would ever get bored when I'm with him.. He's handsome and he also sings very wellㅠㅠㅠ The corner of his lips are so cute.. In short words, he's my ideal type.

Who would you date?

pann 
[+286][-15]

1. [+336][-77] BTS' J-Hope, or Infinite's Nam Woohyun.

2. [314][-104] BTS' Jimin!

3. [+288][-92] Kim Taehyung.. I know it's impossible, but I'm happy just by imagining it.. Thanks to OP, I got another reason to smile today<3


4. [+123][-50] Min Yoongiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+99][-38] Byun Baekhyun.. Everything about him is just my type.. From his warmth, his voice, his personality, literally everything about him..ㅠㅠ Baekhyun-ah, let's get marriedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+94][-26] Exo's D.O

7. [+72][-16] For me, it's Exo's Chen.. He might looks cute and stuffs but it seems like he's really thoughtful and mature as well.. He has a nice smile, especially the corner of his lips! And he's a hard-worker, he's such a really really cool guy..



 8. [+62][-18] Do Kyungsoo..

9. [+58][-7] ㅇㅅㅇ

10. [+57][-25] Baekhyun..ㅠㅠㅠ He's a hard-worker and he treats his fans really nice..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com