Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

, ,

A male idol who went to PC Bang before attending a fansign

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJang Dongwooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He went to PC Bang before attending a fansign to play LOL and he's already in Gold (level/rank?? :/),, *thumbs up* (cr: Jang Dongha.)

 Gray: Hey. *sends a picture* Dongwoo.
Blue: Hul.. Where is that. Jeno..??

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And he's currently attending a fansign at COEX mallㅋㅋ






-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoo's life is so full of freedomㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's going to PC Bang in the middle of his schedule?ㅋㅋㅋ And he's already in Gold (level/rank??).. Respect..

-His life is so full of freedomㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Let me remind you once again that he's an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoo is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm going crazy because of himㅋㅋㅋ He's living a double lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Dongwoo is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ok, so tell me which PC Bang did he visit??

-If he's already in Gold (level/rank), doesn't that mean he's really good at that game??? He has the looks, the personality, the rap skills, and even the game skills??.. He's so flawless!!

-It's really nice to see him happy like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-Gold..? It's lower than I expectedㅋㅋㅋ Seems like he barely has any time to play game..

-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so realisticㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. Goldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I respect him for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jang Dongwooㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he still gets some time to sleep and restㅋㅋㅋ

-My baby is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew it was going to be about Jang Dongwoo, I can smell it from the title alreadyㅋㅋㅋ

-Huk.. Unbelievableㅠㅠ I want to play LOL with himㅠㅠ

-Dongwooㅋㅋㅋ He went to PC Bang before a fansignㅋㅋㅋㅋ I respect himㅋㅋㅋ




trazy.com