Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

, ,

The difference of an idol drinking water on stage vs behind the stage

On stage:
 
Handsome+looks like a bad boy+sexy

Behind the stage:
Lazy+tired


-He's such a cutieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I like him so muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-D..Dad..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I couldn't recognize himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Min Yoongi, right??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋ He looks like a father hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's adorable no matter what he doesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh my goodness, that's my bratㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks like he's having a hangoverㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He looks so realistic hereㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoongi-ya..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm here to support Yoongi and his restless looksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Yoongi-yaㅋㅋㅋ For a second you look like a bad boy, and the next second you look like a lazy dadㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I didn't expect to see Yoongi hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Min Yoongi is the cutest human in this worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul.. I just realized that it's Yoongi after reading the commentsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Min Yoongiㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's driving me crazyㅋㅋㅋ

-He's so cute.. It brings pain to my heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought the last picture was Jiminㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He makes drinking a water looks like a hard thing to doㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com