Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

, ,

A gif that already sums up the next episode of Knowing Brother



-What the hell is that thing dropped from the sky??

-Infinite is the first male group to guest in Knowing Brother, right??

-I should watch it live next weekㅠㅠ

-Jjong-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The next episode is going to be so funㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Thanks to Sungjong, I had a good laugh todayㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Our maknaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I should watch next episode live, no matter what it takesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I decided to watch the next episode live after I saw that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm sorry, Sungjong.. for laughing over your painㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the hell is going on.. I should go and protect my Sungjong..

-Kim Myungsoo laughing in the backㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Sungjongㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Sungjong's hardcarryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jjong-ah.. I'm sorry but this is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That must be hurt.. a lot..ㅋㅋㅋ It's so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the preview is already funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I almost threw up because I laughed too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lee Sungjong is seriously so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is that guy laughing in the backㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He must be in pain, but he looks so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from Infiniteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com