Klook.com

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Are there any groups with coordies who do their work properly?

Hello, I'm a Panda and also a Banaㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm uploading this because I'm a little bit upset todayㅋㅋㅋ I personally think that Oh My Girl, BTS, and VIXX have the best coordies.. Are there any other groups who's lucky enough to have a nice coordi?
Here's Apink for yesterday's red carpet, and B1A4..ㅎ


[+295][-7]

1. [+399][-38] BTS in uniform is life.. Yesterday was their last schedule before their comeback, so their coordies gave them the outfits they wore in Fire's MV for yesterday's stage..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +God Sunghyun<3





2. [+384][-41] Their coordies always give them the best outfits since their debut.. They work hard eventhough no one sponsored them and even when the company was low on cash.. I hope Bangtan's coordies will keep on working hard in the future..

3. [+333][-14] I agree.. For male idols, it's BTS and VIXX, and for female idols.. I personally think Lovelyz's stage outfits during Destiny were super pretty and Oh My Girl always has pretty outfits for every promotions.. 

4. [+143][-12] Words can't explain how grateful am I towards their coordies..

5. [+139][-12] Their outfits are always nice and on point..



6. [+137][-12] Their coordies know what fans want..



7. [+130][-11] BTS in uniform~~




8. [+121][-12] BTS in uniform.




9. [+121][-9] BTS is the king of uniform..




10. [+112][-8] BTS' coordies are hard-worker, they do their job properly..

trazy.com