Klook.com

Sunday, August 28, 2016

, , , ,

Groups who have their own special colors

SHINee

f(x)

and the other groups who have their own special colors in another meaning..
VIXX - Voodoo, Cyborg, Gods.. They're using the unique concepts that has never been tried by any other groups in the industry..

And the group which a lot of people are looking forward to..
Seventeen - Refreshing and full of teenagers vibes. They're doing well while using this concept that no other groups can copy, the concept that only Seventeen can use and have.


-I agree..

-Heheh.. I see my kids in this list..

-I knew I would see my girls in this list!

-VIXX.. They're really noticeable and outstanding..

-I like all of them..

-Red Velvet belongs in this list as well.. And just judging by the title, it's an article made for VIXX..

-Hul.. I agree with all of these groups..

-They have the best concepts ever in the industry..

-There's no Red Velvet here...

-My VIXX...

-My VIXX... I'm so proud..

-I knew I would see SHINee here!!

-I expected to see Seventeen in this postㅎㅎ

-Seventeen's outstanding and refreshing concept! So.. What I'm trying to say here.. Pledis.. This is the right concept for them to use.. Not that old... one..

-No Bigbang???

-I already expected to see theese four groups..

-I thought I would see Bangtan in this list..ㅠㅠ

-I thought I would see Block B in this list..ㅠㅠ

-SHINee, F(x) and VIXX are dope.. And Seventeen really does have their own special and specific colors..

-This is so true.. But I hope Seventeen will have a comeback with a sexy concept or something like that.. Even for once in their career..

-I agree.. And also iKON..

-VIXX!!ㅠㅠㅠ And B1A4 deserves to be in this list as well..




trazy.com