Klook.com

Monday, August 29, 2016

, ,

The story behind the trending #Listen_to_me_Seokjin

Jin uploaded pictures of him with some weird effects.
Target: To make his fans become 'Photoshop Masters'
'Come in. It's been a long time since the last you saw this filter, right?'

And in the span of a minute, his fans edited those pictures to its actual color and sent him through the mentions.

'How could you edit it back to the original that fast.. Here, have the original'

And then, he gave his fans another homework to do.
'I worked hard on this!!'

And because of those non-sense-and-eccentric-filters, the hashtag #Listen_to_me_Seokjin became one of worldwide trending topics on twtiter.

2. #Listen_to_me_Seokjin

It's because of this foreigner fan who used a translator to translate her tweet to Korean, but (K-Armys) find it funny and it became a hot issue in the fandomㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(not sure what the actual translation is but the first sentence is 'Listen to me, Seokjin')

And he found out the hashtag after looking at the trending topic and tweeted this:
'#Listen_to_me_Seokjin what is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ'

And after that he uploaded the original picture and said good night to his fans.
Such a happy ending.

(click the link for more pictures because the OP didn't allow anyone to save pictures from the post) 

-Seokjin-ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seokjin's visual is looking good as usual today..

-BTS is participating on ISAC again, this time?
  -Yes.. They are.. I'm really sad..

-Listen to me Seokjin. You're turning that camera into a recycle bin.

-He's asking how could his fans edit those pictures back to the originals that fastㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ugh.. He's so cute..

-Please ban him from using those filters..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's only use normal filters from now on!!!

-Listen to me, Seokjinㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Look at him getting more handsome as the time goes by..

-He's so cute.. Are you sure he's 25...

-Please stop giving us missions or something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I feel like boiling whenever I see him using those filters, but he's too cute so I can't get angry at him.. Senpai..

-ugly effectㅋㅋㅋㅋ (it was wrotten in english like that)

-Both the fans and the singer are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Listen to me Seokjin.. Throw away those filters..

-Seokjin-ah, thank you for making me laughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected from the funniest member in the group, Seokjin.. Listen to me, Seokjinㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A filter war with his fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Listen to me Seokjin. Let's go to the wedding hall right now.

-He's so freaking handsome..


trazy.com