Klook.com

Monday, August 29, 2016

What is the craziest thing you've ever imagined in your life?

What if everyone in this world turn on their air conditioners and open up their doors.. The electricity fee would be exploding but don't you think it would feel so refreshing and cool..^^

[+34][-0]

1. [+40][-1] What if I cover all of the holes that exist in my house and I turn on the water until it fills up the whole house until I can swim around in there..

2. [+40][-2] How would my friends react if I take off all of my clothes and dance in the middle of a class..
 
3. [+34][-0] What if every person in this whole world scream at the same time.. Now that I wrote it down, I'm really curious about it..
 
4. [+24][-0] Ther should be at least one person in this whole world who is currently drinking a strawberry milk.. Ah.. I sound so stupidㅠㅠ
 
5. [+22][-0] The imagine of dating my bias and doing all of sweet things that couples usually do..
 
6. [+21][-0] If I suddenly sing 'Simon Simon Dominic' in the bus, will the other people continue to sing a lot or not..
 
7. [+19][-0] How much water will decrease if all of the people in China take a shower at the same time..
 
8. [+18][-0] I've imagined about my house flipping upside down and there would be no other choice instead of just living everything upside down..

9. [+8][-0] All of the comments here are so f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5][-0] What if my favorite celebrity suddenly comes into my classroom searching for me and says that he has a surprise for me.. Should I raise my hand or pretend not to know.. What if he sudddenly thinks that I'm ugly when he sees my face..
trazy.com