Klook.com

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

If you could pick, which girl group do you want to debut with?

Just imagine that you have a really pretty face that could suit as an idol, and you're really good at both singing and dancing! For me, I really want to debut with Red Velvet<3 I'm a muggle but I love them so muchㅜ Red Velvet and F(x) have this similar vibes, girly but.. mysterious? I really like it so much, if you could debut in a girl group, which girl group do you want to debut with?


pann 
[+63][-9]

1. [+84][-16] Apink

2. [+68][-11] Mamamoo.. They look really close with each other, they're like.. family.. It would be really great to be a member of that group.

3. [+55][-16] Red Velvet! I like how they have two different concepts, Red and Velvet.. And they also have this refreshing, sweet, and cheerful vibes all in one packageㅜㅜ





4. [+21][-5] Apink.. They have a big popularity..

5. [+18][-3] I really want to know how it feels like to be as popular as Twice or Black Pink..

6. [+18][-2] SNSD

7. [+17][-2] I can't choose between Red Velvet, Oh My Girl, IOI, or Black Pink!!! I think I would be the happiest girl in the whole world if I get to be the member of those groups~~ Actually, my favorite groups are F(x) and SNSD but I don't even dare to imagine being one of their members.. They already have a good formation and they're also in a whole different level with me..

8. [+16][-3] Apinkㅠㅠㅠ They look so fun, look at how Naeun who used to be so quiet is now becoming a very cheerful girl because of them.. They also look so close with each other..

9. [+16][-4] Lovelyzㅠㅠㅠ Their concept is totally my style..

10. [+15][-15] For me it's.. GFriend? The members look fun!


trazy.com